Ventura Wedding Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2014 2:02 pm  #1

Westlake Wedding Reception Space

My fiance and I are looking for a reception space for our wedding guest list of 74 somewhere in Westlake. We really like the area, it is close to family and friends, and there are a lot of great restaurants and reception spaces to choose from. One of our friends suggested North Ranch Center. It looks like a really nice place. Anyone have a good experience to share? Other ideas? Please share! –Gene

7/04/2014 3:21 pm  #2

Re: Westlake Wedding Reception Space

I’m also looking for a wedding location in Westlake and I really like the Westlake Village Inn. We took a tour of the grounds and were really impressed with all the options for locations. There’s a beautiful lake and gardens, pond and fountains. We thought it was truly beautiful. Good luck with your planning and decisions!
Jill

10/12/2018 1:17 pm  #3

Re: Westlake Wedding Reception Space

The North Ranch Country Club has a lovely rose garden ceremony space with a beautiful view. The clubhouse is also very nice for receptions and it overlooks the greens. Check them out on VenturaWedding.com or visit the North Ranch Country Club website for videos, images, and more information.
Congrats!

Board footera