Ventura Wedding Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2014 12:37 pm  #1

Camarillo Ranch Wedding Cost

I really like the garden settings for a ceremony but my guest list is on the smaller side (40) and from what I’ve seen, the lawn and barn at Camarillo Ranch House look gorgeous but very large. I was wondering if there is a reception space there that is cozy enough so that the set up wont look too spread out or bare. Also what is the cost of reserving the East Garden? Since the location has several spaces, can more than one wedding take place on the same day? I have a lot of questions so I really appreciate your help!

6/11/2014 10:17 pm  #2

Re: Camarillo Ranch Wedding Cost

The cost of a garden ceremony is $850. This includes: one hour of event time, 3 total hours of garden use for breakdown and setup, choice of time block from 8am to 4pm, use of bridal room, and a damage deposit of $1000. Two wedding packages are offered by the site along with options for extras and equipment rentals provided by Camarillo Ranch House.
Package A Barn reception ($3500) includes: 5 hours event time on a Saturday evening, 8 hours of total site use, choice of garden venue for ceremony, use of grounds for photography, use of bridal room, use of kitchen facilities(barn only) for caterers, damage deposit of $1000. Package B Lawn Reception ($3000) includes: 5 hours event time on a Saturday evening, 8 hours of total site use, choice of garden venue for ceremony, use of grounds for photography, use of bridal room, use of kitchen facilities(sink and refrigerator) for caterers, damage deposit of $1000.
Extras include cocktail hour in the mansion for $500. There are also discounts available for events booked on Fridays and Sundays ($500 discount), and events booked 8am to 4pm ($500 discount). Hope this helps! 

Board footera