Ventura Wedding Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2014 7:46 pm  #1

Kitchen Facilities at McCormick Ranch

I am planning a summer wedding and love the idea of a summer BBQ for the menu. I understand licensed caterers are allowed at the McCormick Ranch House but was wondering what kind of facilities are available for them to use. What is available as far as keeping food at temperature (ovens, refrigerators, bbq pit, etc.) and what is the space like for preparing the food (full kitchen facilities)? Also, is there an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers? The food part is really important in our family so I want to make sure I get it right!

12/27/2014 11:11 pm  #2

Re: Kitchen Facilities at McCormick Ranch

Kitchen facilities are not available at McCormick Ranch. Caterers either bring in their own bbq's or cook at their facility. Some caterers charge extra to bring in their own refrigerators, cooking equipment, etc. so be sure to ask them.
You can contact the owner of McCormick Ranch for a vendor list. She responds promptly and is able to answer some questions about caterers on her list. Her name is Sally and her email is: mccormickhomeranch@verizon.net 
Congratulations from VW!

Board footera