Ventura Wedding Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/11/2013 1:30 pm  #1

Ventura Mission Wedding Reception

I was interested in having my wedding and reception at the mission and had a couple of questions about the area available for the reception and the cost of renting the space. I saw a wedding video and the reception area looks very large, how many people can it accommodate? Also how many tables are available and how many people can fit at each table? What is the cost for renting the reception space itself and does it include the cost to use the tables and chairs?

3/03/2014 11:11 pm  #2

Re: Ventura Mission Wedding Reception

Hi Jennifer,
Ventura Mission has recently updated their webpage with new wedding information including capacity and reception site description. If you click on "Parish Life" in their home page menu, wedding information is the option at the bottom. Receptions plated and are catered by PlatedEvents.com. Their O'Brien Hall accommodates 300 guests for meal seating, and their Parish Center Auditorium can accommodate 125 guests for meal seating. They request you contact PlatedEvents.com or call (805) 525-5736 with any questions.
Hope this helps! 
Sincerely,
VW Team

6/15/2015 10:22 pm  #3

Re: Ventura Mission Wedding Reception

Greetings All,
Ventura Mission has a brand new website full of helpful information like wedding packages and wedding location pictures. You don't have to be Catholic to host your event at the mission, only the mission church is reserved for religious ceremonies. They offer several different ceremony and reception sites like Serra Cross Vista, Ventura Beach weddings, and Figueroa Plaza. Reception sites inlude the Parish Auditorium and O'Brien Hall. Check out the site to find out more: VenturaMissionEvents.com

Board footera