Ventura Wedding Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2013 9:18 pm  #1

Ventura Wedgewood Wedding Packages

I understand that Wedgewood offers all-inclusive wedding packages but wasn't clear if an onsite coordinator is included. If so, what services can they help me with (decorations and setup, contacting vendors, etc.)? Also, if a coordinator is available, would they be present on the day of my wedding? 
Thanks so much for your help!
Sincerely,
Rebecca

12/02/2013 10:07 pm  #2

Re: Ventura Wedgewood Wedding Packages

Hi Rebecca,
 All of our packages are customizable, so you are more than able to add the cost of the onsite coordinator to the package that best suits you and your fiance.  They are available to help you contact the vendors that we work with as well as be there for you on the day of your event to help things run like clockwork!  We already take care of full setup but if there were detailed things you wanted to add to your special day they can make sure those get done as well. 
Would you like to set up an appointment to meet with a Catering Sales Director to go over fine details?

1/20/2014 11:54 pm  #3

Hi Rebecca-

I emailed Jodie, a Wedgewood sales rep and she was able to give me more information about Ventura Wedgewood's wedding packages. A personal rehearsal and ceremony director is included in their "Emerald" and "Millenium" packages. Also, all their wedding packages are customizable, so you are able to add the cost of the onsite coordinator to the package that best suits you and your fiance. The coordinators are available to help you contact the vendors that Wedgewood works with as well as be there for you on the day of your event to help things run like clockwork!  Wedgewood takes care of full setup but if there were detailed things you wanted to add to your special day they can work with you to get those done too. Wedgewood was great with their correspondence and also offers free consultation appointments to meet with a Catering Sales Director to go over details and answer your questions. Hope this helps and congratulations to you and your fiancée!

Cheers,
VW Host & Team

9/16/2014 11:48 pm  #4

Dear Rebecca,
I got married at Wedgewood in Ventura last Spring and was so pleased with how easy the process was. I was on a budget and was able to add different features to the package I chose. I met with a sales rep and she was able to answer all my questions. I recommend taking the time to do this . . . it is free after all. I felt so comfortable with my decision because they were so willing to work with me. They kept in contact with me, are easy to reach, and are so helpful! Good luck with your planning! Congrats!

10/16/2014 7:08 pm  #5

I am also considering having my wedding ceremony and reception at Wedgewood in Ventura. Here is the contact info they gave me. Hope this helps! Tel. (805) 658-1308 ext. 11
Fax (805) 658-1337
venturasales@wedgewoodbanquet.com
www.wedgewoodbanquet.com
facebook.com/wedgewoodBanquet 

Board footera